Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-03-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
vaMuteti
vaMuteti began at the beginning.

Device: nil
Kia ora from New Zealand

Greetings fellas
Aah! the challenges of buying a gadget when you are not an American resident. There has to be something in it that pushes companies to only want to sell to American residents. i am in the process of placing an order for PRS 505, and it's past midnight now. I will have to complete the CC details when i wake up tomorrow. How nice it would have been if only we just had to enter the details and boom it's done. On the other hand I suppose we have to thank B&H for allowing us non US residents to buy something not available in our countries.
vaMuteti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:44 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, vaMuteti!

I'm glad you've already found the best work-around we have for our extra-U.S. members.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert