Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-20-2008, 10:50 AM   #151
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
funny, that's exactly what i was thinking as i read your post.
I'll give you Karma if you give me Karma.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #152
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Well ... what can I saw but ... wow?? I just read this entire thread from beginning to end. And ... wow.

Let's see ... the scouts. I was in the Girl Scouts until I was kicked out for brining "Of Mice and Men" by Steinbeck to a "campout." Our leader thought that was vulgar and inappropriate reading for young ladies. That was ok for me since all we ever did was learn how to make beds with hospital corners.

Karma?? I give it out any time I am in particular agreement with someone's post. That's more or less what I thought it was for. Based on the little comment that comes up with the karma window ... I'm guessing that is what it is for. And, I don't agree with people willy nilly ... but when I do, I'm givin' them karma.

Not certain what a "flooder" is .... I suppose I am one because I'm still working on my first book to post. And so ... since I've .... ummm posted more than I've posted ... well, you get the idea, I guess that makes me one of "them." Gee ... what a ghastly thing ... to be made to feel that, because you haven't formatted and uploaded any books, you are of no earthly good to the community. And here I was feeling so welcome.

But, there you have it .... I might only contribute one or two books for every 1,000 "pithy" comments I make on this forum. So ... have at me, I suppose. Reviews and commentary are of no value ... so kick the bastards out! (Hear hear!!)

Come to think of it ... this is the Girl Scouts all over again. If it's one thing I learned from that group ... it was (1) wear the uniform, (2) be exactly like we tell you to be, (3) don't EVER think for yourself, and (4) for heaven's sake don't actually learn anything we don't want you to know.

And ... six years after the Girl Scouts sent me off into the night with a boot print on my butt, I became a Buddhist. Yeah .... that'll show 'em.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2008, 10:24 PM   #153
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Ricky, before concluding that your participation has "no value," go back and re-read Alex's post. It's his sandbox we're all playing in, after all.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:49 PM   #154
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
I found this thread pretty entertaining and would make a great film. Click the link for the opening my of my new blockbuster movie opening soon.

http://www.starwarscrawl.com/?id=9682

Last edited by Madam Broshkina; 06-22-2008 at 03:49 AM.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:47 PM   #155
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
A found this thread pretty entertaining and would make a great film. Click the link for the opening my of my new blockbuster movie opening soon.

MB:

HIL
ARI
OUS
!!!

-NR

'nuff said!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2008, 12:30 AM   #156
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
A found this thread pretty entertaining and would make a great film. Click the link for the opening my of my new blockbuster movie opening soon.

Now that was good.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:27 AM   #157
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
"Karma matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my karma, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Silliness, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Silly beings are we, not this dull matter. You must feel the Silliness around you; here, between you, me, the ebook, the forum, everywhere, yes. Even between the uploaders and the downloaders." (Yo-duh, Karma Wars)

Cheers,
Jar Jar Marcs (Meesa hating fighting. Dats da last thing meesa wantin)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #158
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Ricky, before concluding that your participation has "no value," go back and re-read Alex's post. It's his sandbox we're all playing in, after all.
Eh, sorry .... I need a "dripping with sarcasm" smiley for some of my posts.

Old 06-22-2008, 12:31 PM   #159
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
I found this thread pretty entertaining and would make a great film. Click the link for the opening my of my new blockbuster movie opening soon.

I just blew sodapop outta my nose!!!! That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time!!!

Thank you!!!
Old 06-22-2008, 03:57 PM   #160
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
karma chameleon by boy george and culture club?
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:14 AM   #161
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
You owe me for a new monitor and mouse. The keyboard was under the desktop, so that's okay.

Coffee, as it turns out is not good for electronics.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #162
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
karma wars was a trip, so are your old lps as avatars, may try it.
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 03:05 PM   #163
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
karma wars was a trip, so are your old lps as avatars, may try it.
you should. we love a good avatar around here. Madame B's avatars are among my favorites.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:06 AM   #164
WDecraene
Zealot
WDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enough

Device: A FREE (!!!) replacement cybook gen 3
Quote:

"This site has been closed.

LucasFilm has asked us to remove this site. We have enjoyed seeing the tens of thousands of users over the past several days, and thank you for your interest. "

Damn, should have been quicker ....
WDecraene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:27 AM   #165
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Whoa, LucasFilm seems to have some ego problems ...
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
focking, lefty