Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-01-2010, 03:55 AM   #1
braddles
braddles began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
Smile Using the SD card

Hi, first post. I'm trying to save some ebooks to the SD card on my Sony PRS-505 via Calibre. Can't figure out how to do it. Any advice/hints, and also how does the Sony differentiate between cards and organic storage? Thanks Braddles
braddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:13 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by braddles View Post
Hi, first post. I'm trying to save some ebooks to the SD card on my Sony PRS-505 via Calibre. Can't figure out how to do it. Any advice/hints, and also how does the Sony differentiate between cards and organic storage? Thanks Braddles
Check the dropdown arrow to the right of the send to device icon. This allows you to choose where you want to send the books.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-01-2010, 09:16 AM   #3
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Check the dropdown arrow to the right of the send to device icon. This allows you to choose where you want to send the books.
The options will be internal memory, card A (which would be a memory stick, if you have one) and card B (which would be an SD card). They're grayed out if you don't have that type of card plugged in.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote