Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 10-21-2012, 07:15 AM   #1
quocsan
Enthusiast
quocsan began at the beginning.

Device: none
Anchor in Kindle

I've created a quiz ebook. At some places in the eBook, I've put a link to show feedback to user's input, eg
Code:
<a title="correct!">↕</a>
or
Code:
<a onclick="window.alert('correct!')">↕</a>
These ways work with Mobilepocket Reader but not with Kindle for Android.
Could somebody help me to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.
quocsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
To be perfectly frank, I don't think you're going to be able to solve this problem (interactive feedback) with the current tools/formats available for Amazon devices/apps.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2012, 09:55 PM   #3
quocsan
Enthusiast

Oh! Do you have some hints for this matter?
I just want some way to tell the user if their choice is correct or not.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
There's really no other option but to link to completely separate correct/incorrect html files (or anchors within a single file). And if you want to include a link back to the question page, you're likely going to have to create unique correct/incorrect pages for each individual question in your "quiz".
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:03 PM   #5
quocsan
Enthusiast

Thank you for your reply, DiapDealer.
I know how to do.
Advert