Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-29-2012, 06:14 AM   #1
gerokatseros
gerokatseros began at the beginning.

Device: onyx m92
Lost Language problem

Dear friends.
Yesterday (29/11/2012) i got my new onyx m92 black. When i turned it on , i guess by pressing something it updated my firmware to 1.7 20120927 through wifi.

The problem now is that the virtual keyboard does not show Greek Language anymore . I dont know what the previous framework was but its very important that i see Greek keyboard for searching in greek pdfs.

Thx in advance for your help.
gerokatseros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:44 AM   #2
pepe_alter_ego
Zealot
pepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Kindle Paperwhite 1 (Wi-Fi)
Looking at the magic string "1.7 20120927", I guess your device comes from ArtaTech (i.e. www.onyx-boox.com a.k.a. "Onyx Europe").
I'm afraid you will need to talk to them directly.
I looked at my device which runs the Mixed Firmware for I62/I62e/I62HD/A62/A62s/M92/M92s ArtaTech devices, but there is no Greek keyboard either (and that probably means that the Booxtor's firmware lacks Greek as well).
pepe_alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2012, 07:18 AM   #3
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Currently the Greek keyboard is not implemented yet.

In our task list for future updates we have added this assignment (also Arabic keyboard)
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:03 AM   #4
vvilmos
Connoisseur
vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.

Device: Onyx M92, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post

In our task list for future updates we have added this assignment (also Arabic keyboard)
Is it possible for a user to customize the keyboard layout?
(an .ini file maybe?). It would be nice to have most of the
preferred characters in the same page!
vvilmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:02 AM   #5
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post

Do not forget the keyboard in Spanish.

regards
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #6
gerokatseros
gerokatseros began at the beginning.

Device: onyx m92
But it was supported before the update !!! Is it possible to roll back to the factory settings i had ? And yes it was a europe model
gerokatseros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #7
pepe_alter_ego
Zealot
pepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Kindle Paperwhite 1 (Wi-Fi)
You need to contact ArtaTech's support, I'm afraid.
pepe_alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote