Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Mobi2HTML

I tried using mobi2html on the book that I am having problems in converting to epub (see the other thread under mobi) and it extracted all the images, but gave me an empty html file.

Given kovid says the error message in calibre is caused by a corrupt file (somewhere in there is says about an error at a line in the file), is there any way I can convert this somehow?

The de-drm doesn't raise any errors.

I might be stuck with reading it on the pc.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by suecsi View Post
I tried using mobi2html on the book that I am having problems in converting to epub (see the other thread under mobi) and it extracted all the images, but gave me an empty html file.

Given kovid says the error message in calibre is caused by a corrupt file (somewhere in there is says about an error at a line in the file), is there any way I can convert this somehow?

The de-drm doesn't raise any errors.

I might be stuck with reading it on the pc.
Hmmm... I just downloaded the exe files and tried it out on a 'known-good' mobi file. It extracts all the image files and creates a 110 *BYTE* html file. Seems there's something wrong...

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert