Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-22-2009, 01:33 AM   #1
MetaEbooks
Connoisseur
MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
AddAll Ebook price comparison search plugin

I have just built a new plugin for our ebook price comparison site,
which let you compare price among 20+ ebook site with just one click, by using title, author or isbn. Here is the simple usage page:

http://ebooks.addall.com/Plugin/ebookhelp.html
MetaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:45 AM   #2
ifatfat
ifatfat doesn't litterifatfat doesn't litter

Device: Apple Ipod Touch, Sony PRS-505
This is good stuff...!
ifatfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
It sounds great. I downloaded both from IE and Firefox, but can't find where to access it.
Please tell me the obvious, put me out of my misery and after a moment of embarassment I'll be off doing some book searches.
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #4
kenmark
Addict
kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccowie View Post
It sounds great. I downloaded both from IE and Firefox, but can't find where to access it.
Please tell me the obvious, put me out of my misery and after a moment of embarassment I'll be off doing some book searches.
The plug-in gets added as a search engine which you access by a drop-down menu.
Attached is an example from Firefox. As you can see, I have added many different search add-ons, most obtained from MobileRead.

Hope this helps. Ken
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FF-Addon.JPG
Views:	276
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	37895  

Last edited by kenmark; 10-23-2009 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Removed personal info
kenmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #5
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
Thanks for the picture.
I now have it in Firefox and it works great. This is really helpful! Thanks.
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2009, 03:51 AM   #6
MetaEbooks
Connoisseur
MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Seem like somebody may need a plugin 123 guide,
I have just made a simple plugin help page for new plugin users:

http://ebooks.addall.com/Plugin/plugin123.html
MetaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote