Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 05-19-2009, 12:43 AM   #1
Badandy
Connoisseur
Badandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle 3, iPhone
New Bookeen Reader

Seems as though our long-awaited firmware update could be being delayed because Bookeen is working on a whole new reader. If this is a duplicate, don't mind it, but I don't think it's been mentioned here. Thoughts?

http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/18/b...e-book-reader/

Last edited by Badandy; 05-19-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Badandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:15 AM   #2
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badandy View Post
Seems as though our long-awaited firmware update could be being delayed because Bookeen is working on a whole new reader. If this is a duplicate, don't mind it, but I don't think it's been mentioned here. Thoughts?

http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/18/b...e-book-reader/
But still no news even on the firmware update, not even on the features of the update, as promised for yesterday. They probably have been working full steam on this. Problem is, at least for me, when I already have a 6", why should I need a 5" ? A 9.7" instead, well, that is a thought.

Oh, well ........
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2009, 06:35 AM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
This is a duplicate, see New Device: Bookeen Opus.

I think it was more likely the addition of Adobe Digital Editions that slowed down the firmware update. New devices don't help, but are inevitable if the company wants to survive.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote