Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-09-2015, 04:20 PM   #1
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Kobo Aura Black - Like New

Hey all,

I just got a Kobo Aura in black that I've used for a little less than a week so it's practically brand new. I don't like it and I'd like to sell it. I don't find it to be as crisp and clear as the Paperwhite so I'd like to sell it. It could just be my overly sensitive eyes but I can't use it.

I have the box, all papers, the unused USB cable and of course the device. All of the items are in practically new condition and are ready and waiting for you. If you'd like pictures I'd be happy to upload them. It's the 4GB model NOIKBN514.

Shipping to Canada, US & UK. PM me if interested. I paid roughly $111. I'm asking $90 US + shipping.

Last edited by Shopaholic; 04-11-2015 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Added extra ship to locations.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote