Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-03-2020, 02:53 AM   #1
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
"Phantom" ebooks

I have a problems with a few sideloaded ebooks on my Kindle Oasis 2017. Firmware is the latest 5.13.1, but the problem likely come from before.
I loaded a few books bought from BAEN, but I have some false duplicates. They show up in the collection as a duplicate, but only one is a good book I can open, the other one tells me "Item Not Available. The item you were reading has been removed and is no longer available on your Kindle"

I have looked into my kindle and only an .sdr folder, an .apnx and a .mobi file exist. In a case I only had an .sdr folder, I got rid of it (no .mobi file) and it was fixed.

In other cases I tried cancelling it (together with the .apnx and .mobi) and reloading but to no avail.
Is there some sure way to get rid of these "phantoms" ?
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote