Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-09-2013, 09:30 AM   #1
harristoyles
twentyreader
harristoyles began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Question Kobo Ebook Cover Issue?

I'm having trouble with covers showing on my Aura. After changing the cover with Calibre, reconverting and resending them to the reader the new covers don't show in the library, but they're there on the first page of the book. Also if I look at the details of the book on the Aura, the cover will show there too. So its just not showing the new cover when I'm browsing in the library. And this issue happens at random- some books will show covers and some just wont no matter how many times I delete them completely and resend them. I'm starting to get frustrated!
Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Is it a bug or is there something wrong with the ebooks? Or some issue with Calibre? Help would be much appreciated!
harristoyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:41 AM   #2
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Try powering off and back on after transfering the new covers.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:50 AM   #3
harristoyles
twentyreader
harristoyles began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Aha! Never crossed my mind but it seems to have fixed the problem- I could kiss you! Thanks
harristoyles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo aura