Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 10-25-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
thunderchild
thunderchild began at the beginning.

Device: Ebookwise 1150
Converted Page Size

I have used the ebook technologies bulk convert to convert 14 word format ebooks to .imp. I have transfered the books to my reader but the page size is too big and the right hand side and bottom of the page are cut off.

Any suggestions?
thunderchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:20 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderchild View Post
I have used the ebook technologies bulk convert to convert 14 word format ebooks to .imp. I have transfered the books to my reader but the page size is too big and the right hand side and bottom of the page are cut off.

Any suggestions?
What you describe is what happens when a REB 1200 .imp (for 480x640 screens) is displayed on the EBW1150. Your resulting .imp's from Bulk Convert need to be in ETI-2 .imp format i.e. '.2.imp'

To correct this you need to do one of two things:

(1) Click the Options... button in the Bulk Convert main screen and in the Create section ensure only ETI-2 (.imp) files is checked!; or

(2) If you had the right .imp format selected above, then just re-install the eBook Publisher software and this "bug" will go away!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
thunderchild

Thanks Nick, I will try that.

Edit:

Yes that seems to have done the trick........Mr Bond, here I come

Last edited by thunderchild; 10-27-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:51 AM   #4
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderchild View Post
Thanks Nick, I will try that.

Edit:

Yes that seems to have done the trick........Mr Bond, here I come
You're welcomed!

So which solution was it, (1) or (2)?
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:23 AM   #5
thunderchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
You're welcomed!

So which solution was it, (1) or (2)?
It was solution 1, I had not used the bulk convert and did not even look at the options when I did it!
Advert