Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-26-2004, 03:49 PM   #1
tarken
tarken began at the beginning.

Talking yo

hey how is everyone doing, as you guess im new and I just recently picked up on my reading alot and find it enjoyable when it comes to reading something out of the ordinary like sci-fi, adventure, or fantasy. Somthing that is just basicly unique. Im a poor bastard and when it comes to buying books I only buy the ones that are trully genuine masterpieces, so thers something about myself and hope ill somewhat fit in and also looking for some suggestions of great books that are free of coarse
tarken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 09:51 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hi tarken. If you've got a PDA, you don't need to spend money on books. Check out a few of the other posts in the links section and you'll find sites that host thousands of free ebooks (gutenberg, memoware, blackmask to name a few).

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2004, 11:51 AM   #3
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hi tarken, nice to see you around I'd be interested to know which sci-fi/fantasy books are you favorite that you can recommend.
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 07:55 AM   #4
tarken
tarken began at the beginning.

sorry if i haven replied people I have been very busy lately, and to answer some of your questions is that I enjoy any well written sci-fi books but I tend to sway more towards the more battle oriented types and so I am sorry to say I have not found a favorite novel yet but enjoy the many I have read
tarken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 11:18 AM   #5
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
Having an actual useful thread topic title would have been a good start, as a new user here. The topic of "yo" is a bit hard to derive context from, to see exactly what the thread is about.

But you're new, so that is easily forgiven.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2010, 03:27 AM   #6
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
welcome
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 05:53 AM   #7
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Tarken. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:14 PM   #8
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR!!!

Dont drink the water.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote