Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
dborja
Enthusiast
dborja began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
FREE Sony Standard Cover for Pocket Edition (NIB)

I received a "free" cover (Sony P/N PRSA-SC3/BC(WW) - Black) but I don't have a Sony Pocket Reader. So, in the spirit of the Season, I am giving it away. It is in its sealed retail box.

All I ask is $5 to ship USPS Priority Mail and to remit to me Paypal gift (I am not making any money on this so I'd appreciate if I don't have to pay transaction fees).

I have made transactions here before and my e$ay ID is daleborja.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
starrlamia
Zealot
starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, PB 16g
I am interested, I am in Canada though so I suppose shipping may be more expensive.
Let me know if it is still available and how much shipping would be to ontario
Thanks!
Advert
Old 12-28-2010, 01:36 AM   #3
dborja
Enthusiast
dborja began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrlamia View Post
I am interested, I am in Canada though so I suppose shipping may be more expensive.
Let me know if it is still available and how much shipping would be to ontario
Thanks!
According to the USPS site, Flat-rate envelope USPS Priority Mail to Ontario, Canada is around $11 US. PM me if you're still interested so I can give you my Paypal address
Closed Thread