Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-26-2010, 08:04 PM   #46
deadsilent80
deadsilent80 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
[QUOTE=Fmstrat;1236420]I will take a look at the feed as soon as I have a free moment.

waiting patiently thankyou
deadsilent80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:16 AM   #47
Fmstrat
G:RSS-Web Creator
Fmstrat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, PW, Nexus 4,10
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsilent80 View Post
waiting patiently thankyou
OK, looks like the problem is solved. Someone reported a bug on my site through comments that pointed out hitting "V" just refreshed the screen, while clicking on the Visit URL link worked. I tried it with your feed on a K3 and that bug seemed to happen. I fixed that issue, and tested both "V" and clicking within the feed you provided, and everything appears to work OK now.

Thanks.
Fmstrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2010, 12:20 PM   #48
Fmstrat
G:RSS-Web Creator
Fmstrat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, PW, Nexus 4,10
OK everyone, OpenID+OAuth (Google's Federated Login) is going live today.

What does this mean?
You will no longer "Log on" to G:RSS-Web. Instead you will "connect" to Google as G:RSS-Web is now a Registered Google Web App.

How do I do it?
Simply go to the login screen, and click the "Sign-in with Google" link. This will take you through a quick two step process:
  1. Sign-in to nowsci.com using your Google ID
  2. Allow G:RSS-Web to access Google Reader

What about logging out?
Clicking the new "Logout" link will remove the connection to Google in the session. At any point if you are still signed in to Google, clicking the "Sign-in with Google" link again will take you directly into your feeds.

You can truely "Log out" just like you would from Google Reader, by logging out of Google after G:RSS-Web.

You can permanently disconnect from G:RSS-Web and remove the authorizations by visiting your Account page on Google.

When will it be live?
Tonight.

What if I have problems?
Feel free to post here.

Thanks,
B.
Fmstrat is offline   Reply With Quote