Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
swelland
swelland began at the beginning.

Device: prs300
PRS 505 COVER

After several great years, I must sadly announce the the hinge pin on my wifes beloved PRS 505 cover, just died. After a brief period of mourning, it is time for a replacement. Can anyone tell me where to get a replacement or better yet, does anyone have an original 505 cover that you would like to sell? We have made so many custom fabric covers to fit over the original, it would be great to find one. Please let me know if you have one available.

Thanks,

Steven
swelland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2011, 11:26 PM   #3
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I have one an original cover from my son's reader that he traded in. Kept it in case one of my friends needed it.

If you look closely, there are some signs of use...But nothing atypical and probably not an issue since you plan to cover it.

$5 shipped within the U.S. (you didn't say where you are)...and I probably can't get to the post office for another week.

pm if interested
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:12 AM   #4
swelland
swelland began at the beginning.

Device: prs300
pm sent
swelland is offline   Reply With Quote