Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-12-2014, 02:13 PM   #1
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Mantano premium sale - 4.99

Mantano premium ebook reader Android app is currently on sale for 4.99 at Amazon appstore and Google play. Normal is 6.99 so it's a good deal for me especially since I had 530 coins at Amazon I was waiting to spend.

Last edited by Purple Lady; 05-12-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 04:40 PM   #2
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Mantano premium ebook reader is currently on sale for 4.99 at Amazon and Google play. Normal is 6.99 so it's a good deal for me especially since I had 530 coins at Amazon I was waiting to spend.
I didn't know what a Mantano ebook reader was, so I went to Amazon.com to find out. For those of you who are as ignorant as I am (if there are such people haha) it is an Android app. Reading through the description, it looks like a great app, and $4.99 or even $6.99 seems like a great price for all that it does.

One of these days, I've just got to get a smart phone--there's too much that I'm missing out on.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 05-12-2014 at 04:43 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #3
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I didn't know what a Mantano ebook reader was, so I went to Amazon.com to find out. For those of you who are as ignorant as I am (if there are such people haha) it is an Android app. Reading through the description, it looks like a great app, and $4.99 or even $6.99 seems like a great price for all that it does.

One of these days, I've just got to get a smart phone--there's too much that I'm missing out on.
Yeah, I guess I should have said Amazon appstore. I did say Google play although they do sell books and tablets too. 4.99 for a tablet would have been too good to be true.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote