Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #16
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
No, it does not have "smart" 2 collumns' feature like PB 9xx.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #17
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtraloud View Post
so can someone confirm if the "smart 2 columns" feature exists or not. I like the m92 better than the PB but this could be a deal breaker.

i cant believe it was not included, so many pdf are double columned
There is 2 columns reading mode in 1.7 for EPUB, FB2 and CHM if you read with Cool Reader in landscape mode. Smart 2 columns reading mode for PDF comes a little later (is actually in the work now)
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #18
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Good knews. I haven't loaded 1.7 yet.

I will check the Check. Translation...

Thanks for support.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:30 AM   #19
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
HTML files and links in PDF files.

I haven't seen some tests about HTML files and links in PDF files.

I use "scrapbook" with FireFox or some time "Save page as.." and I save the complete web page : many files are saved.

Could you tell me if the links can be followed in one HTML file or with many files like those compose a web page ?

Coul you use the links in a PDF file ?

Thanks.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote