Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-02-2009, 04:00 AM   #1
RechaviaBerman
RechaviaBerman began at the beginning.

Device: none
Howdy, new here

Sup y'all. I'm new to this forum, and actually need to ask if my purpose for coming here is ok. See, I'm an e-writer, not reader yet. Although I'll also probably have questions about working Kindle's "shelf" thingy. I'm also here to push my book, which I am publishing chapter by chapter on Kindle. So if that's considered trolling here, tell me. If not, well, nice to meet y'all.
RechaviaBerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:25 AM   #2
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, RechaviaBerman!

You have definitely come to the right place! We have many members who are wonderful writers and share their creations through ebooks. We even have a forum dedicated to writers called the Writers' Corner which you may find helpful. Besides, you may decide to buy a reading device before long and become an addict like the rest of us. Enjoy!

Happy Reading (and writing)!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-03-2009, 08:58 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Welcome to mobileread, RechaviaBerman

So long as you're up-front about being the author, and don't post the same message across lots of the forum, you shouldn't have any problems. (The moderators all have green names - they'll let you know if there're any objections.)

You'll also find lots of people to give advice on formatting your book, and formats and outlets other than the Kindle.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:27 AM   #4
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi RechaviaBerman, welcome to MR!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:46 PM   #5
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello RechaviaBerman, and Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome mat9.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	33540 to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2009, 08:59 AM   #6
RechaviaBerman
RechaviaBerman began at the beginning.

Thanks, y'all

nice people here. I'ma check out the writer's corner and offer my wares there. Thanks for the warm welcome.
RechaviaBerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:44 AM   #7
eric777
eric777 began at the beginning.

Howdy,

I am new here too. Nice to meet you.
eric777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:10 AM   #8
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:28 AM   #9
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

To the newbie in this resurrected thread
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:17 PM   #10
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Rechavia. Luck with the book and very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote