Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-20-2012, 04:25 PM   #22216
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Cranberry juice in my cup.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:51 PM   #22217
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Milk with a Starbucks peppermint mocha via.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #22218
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Coffee
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:51 PM   #22219
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Finished up a second steep of the Jade Tie Gwan Yin, now going to settle down with a glass of .
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #22220
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Still fighting a nasty head/chest cold - medicating with Talisker!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:48 PM   #22221
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Ah, you've all inspired me. Breaking open my brand new bottle of McClelland's Islay Single Malt. A delightfully affordable single malt, if not entirely delightfully tasty. Still, better than Johny Walker Red... Gotta get that retirement business going, so I can afford some little luxuries.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:04 AM   #22222
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
decaf sumatra coffee in my cup
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:53 AM   #22223
Dem0sthenes
Hegemon
Dem0sthenes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dem0sthenes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dem0sthenes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dem0sthenes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dem0sthenes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dem0sthenes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dem0sthenes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dem0sthenes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dem0sthenes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dem0sthenes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dem0sthenes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
The good old oatmeal stout of Free State Brewery from little old Lawrence, Kansas!
Dem0sthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:11 AM   #22224
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I've been thinking about it and thinking about it and thinking about it. I really should NOT have passed up that shot the other day, of the Japanese Maple in the middle of the tea garden... It was bugging me since the minute I rode past and didn't stop. And that's not like me. When I see something, I DO something. Right then and there!!! Dammmit!

So today I rode back there, 80km through the mountains, trying not to grin like a mad fool at the colors of the trees as I passed, and now, relaxing with a mug of Taylor's of Harrogate's "Yorkshire" tea, I've uploaded it to the computer, cropped it down, turned it into a small jpg file (and a huge .tif file too) and have it on my screen as wallpaper!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tea&Tree.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	419.2 KB
ID:	96585  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:36 AM   #22225
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Very nice.

Pride of the Port in my mug. Oatmeal in the other. Lucas managed to get sweet potato in his eye, hair, check, bib, and high chair. I am not certain how much was actually swallowed but he seemed to be having a good time.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:42 AM   #22226
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Lucas managed to get sweet potato in his eye, hair, check, bib, and high chair.
I'm sure that will work itself out before he's married. If not, at least his wife is the one that will have to deal with it, and you can sit back and relax.

I've just poured a glass of Bombay Sapphire, and getting ready to sit back and play some music!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:00 AM   #22227
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Just finished Coke Zero #2. It's a bit dreary out, but at least we no longer get the smogs that partly inspired this poem:

No!
Thomas Hood (1799–1845)

No sun—no moon !
No morn—no noon—
No dawn—no dusk—no proper time of day—
No sky—no earthly view—
No distance looking blue—
No road—no street—no ‘t’other side the way’—
No end to any Row—
No indications where the Crescents go—
No top to any steeple—
No recognitions of familiar people—
No courtesies for showing ’em—
No knowing ’em !—
No travelling at all—no locomotion,
No inkling of the way—no notion—
‘No go’—by land or ocean—
No mail—no post—
No news from any foreign coast—
No Park—no Ring—no afternoon gentility—
No company—no nobility—
No warmth, no cheerfulness, no healthful ease,
No comfortable feel in any member—
No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees,
No fruits, no flowers, no leaves, no birds,——
...November !

(I have reproduced the original typography as best I can.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:28 AM   #22228
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Just ordered a new hot water dispenser. Trying a HOMEIMAGE 3.2 Liter Electric Thermo Hot Pot - HI-EKA32L.

http://www.amazon.com/HOMEIMAGE-3-2-...ater+dispenser

It is less expensive then my old brand, hopefully it works fine. I am planning on plugging it in a work and using it there.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:17 AM   #22229
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I've been thinking about it and thinking about it and thinking about it. I really should NOT have passed up that shot the other day, of the Japanese Maple in the middle of the tea garden... It was bugging me since the minute I rode past and didn't stop. And that's not like me. When I see something, I DO something. Right then and there!!! Dammmit!

So today I rode back there, 80km through the mountains, trying not to grin like a mad fool at the colors of the trees as I passed, and now, relaxing with a mug of Taylor's of Harrogate's "Yorkshire" tea, I've uploaded it to the computer, cropped it down, turned it into a small jpg file (and a huge .tif file too) and have it on my screen as wallpaper!

Stitchawl
Gorgeous picture.

Black coffee in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:56 AM   #22230
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
In my cup: hibiscus tea with mint
In my hand: sandwich with falafel
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?