Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #61
bminata
Connoisseur
bminata got an A in P-Chem.bminata got an A in P-Chem.bminata got an A in P-Chem.bminata got an A in P-Chem.bminata got an A in P-Chem.bminata got an A in P-Chem.bminata got an A in P-Chem.bminata got an A in P-Chem.bminata got an A in P-Chem.bminata got an A in P-Chem.bminata got an A in P-Chem.

Device: KPW, KFHD, K3, K2, iPad
Ahh.. that's why I couldn't find the coupon! It's been applied to that purchase :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
oh! $10 credit popped up on mine too! I first logged on and nothing, then it appeared!

And I received an email to buy three extra credits for 20% off this morning! They credited the $10 freebie to the purchase, so my credits end up being $8.63 a piece. WIN WIN!
bminata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #62
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
oh! $10 credit popped up on mine too! I first logged on and nothing, then it appeared!

And I received an email to buy three extra credits for 20% off this morning! They credited the $10 freebie to the purchase, so my credits end up being $8.63 a piece. WIN WIN!
The extra credit offer is good till May 31st. Good thing I need to scrape up some cash.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:54 PM   #63
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:

So tempting. They hinted at an upcoming 3 for 2 trilogy sale in the email. Do I wait for that or use the credits now? Decisions, decisions.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #64
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:

Got a link?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #65
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Got a link?

http://www.audible.com/r?R=IFJULN424...dcab497c%2Furl

NOTE: Link is from the email I received. Since it comes straight from Audible it has no affiliate code AFAIK, but it's hard to tell. Also the link may be account linked, so I'm not sure it will work for anyone else.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 05-04-2012 at 07:15 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #66
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
NOTE: Link is from the email I received. Since it comes straight from Audible it has no affiliate code AFAIK, but it's hard to tell. Also the link may be account linked, so I'm not sure it will work for anyone else.
Account specific:

Quote:
We're sorry. This offer is not available for you at this time. It may be because:

The email you received was intended for another Audible account that you may own. Please try signing-in with the username specified in the email.
You already participated in this one-time only promotion.
The promotion has ended.
etc...
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #67
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Account specific:
Well it was worth a try. :shrugs:
Old 05-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #68
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Anemic Oak, your link took me to the credit purchase page. It probably didn't work for tubemonkey since his membership isn't the subscription one with monthly credits.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #69
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you a audible member and didn't get the email I would contact Support but first check your spam folder...etc

No Email needed. This is the official link to the deal.

Last edited by Blossom; 05-04-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #70
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Anemic Oak, your link took me to the credit purchase page. It probably didn't work for tubemonkey since his membership isn't the subscription one with monthly credits.
OK, I restored the link to my previous post.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #71
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Just use this Link instead for the extra credit deal.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #72
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Just use this Link instead for the extra credit deal.
Do you guys get a discount on those credits?
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #73
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Do you guys get a discount on those credits?
Yes it's 34.88 for me 3 credits which is a great deal. I don't know if membership level changes the price any. I'm a Platinum member.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #74
Synamon
Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yes it's 34.88 for me 3 credits which is a great deal. I don't know if membership level changes the price any. I'm a Platinum member.
Same price for Gold membership, 20% off.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #75
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I suspect I can't buy any because I have 4 credits right now. Usually the deals on credits only show up when you get down to zero on your account.

Might have to consider going ahead with the ones I have, then using the $20 to buy credits (if, that is, I can access the deal then). Other choice is to use $20 on a book and save credits (but, using it for credits is a better deal in the long run, as many 1 credit books are $20-$35 if paying for them otherwise).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audible