Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-15-2022, 03:49 PM   #1
Kusuri
Connoisseur
Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4+Fire 7", Onyx Boox Nova Air
Which pen nibs do i need for my Nova Air?

Hey,
i yesterday got my Onyx Nova Air in the mail.. but i heard online that you need to replace the Stylus Pen Nibs really often (from a few weeks to 6 months i read everything).. so i currently search for replacement nibs for it.

But somehow all replacement nibs i found are for the Note Air, not Nova Air.

so.. where can i get replacement nibs for the Nova Air? Even the Note Air nibs seem to be rather expensive if you need to replace them really that often (20-25€ for 5 nibs)

and after reading online how often people replace their nibs, i'm now even a bit scared to use my pen lol

greetings
Kusuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 02:25 PM   #2
Kusuri
Connoisseur
Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4+Fire 7", Onyx Boox Nova Air
edit: found the answer elsewhere. someone told me that the Staedtler Noris Replacement Nibs would work.. ordered them now and hope they actually work.. :/
Kusuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
nibs, pen, stylus