Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-03-2010, 07:33 PM   #1
readslow
readslow has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.readslow has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.readslow has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.readslow has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3
No Bookmarks in Periodicals

Has anyone asked Amazon why bookmarking in periodicals is disabled? I read articles captured into Instapaper and some of them are quite lengthy (longform.org, for instance). The ability to bookmark is not available and when I return to them after reading something else, I have to page back to where I thought I left off....annoying.
readslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Use highlights or notes?

Did you try to use highlights and / or notes?
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #3
readslow
readslow has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.readslow has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.readslow has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.readslow has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3
Well, that works. Thanks. Still seems weird that bookmarks don't work. Can't use a simple Alt-B shortcut.
readslow is offline   Reply With Quote