Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
Villordsutch
Tubby Viking
Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4
A games questions? - If wrong I'm sorry now

As with the message if this is the wrong place to ask please either a) Move the thread or b) Delete the thread. I promise not to '733t boyz fr3ak out'.

As people know my two daughters are getting the KFHD for Christmas and I see this move as the end of their DSi(s). The Cloister Bell is ringing for them.

However, the girlies love (I'd say) two games on the jumped up Gameboys.

Those being

- Animal Crossing
- Cooking Mama (insert number here).

Now I know these games won't exist on the Android Market for the KFHD, but does anyone know of a close replacement I can find. That way we can take the DSi to the trade in store and they can get themselves a game or two for their home console (XBox360, they bought it with their own saved up money (for those interested)).

Thanks in advance
Villordsutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #2
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
I don't know about Cooking Mama, but you won't find anything close to Animal Crossing for KF.

I know this for sure because I am a huge Animal Crossing fan. I have been playing it for nearly a decade since it was first released on GameCube. I play the Wii version most often and want to buy a 3DS just for the version of AC being released for that next year.

Being borderline obsessed with the game, I have thoroughly searched for a KF and/or Android version of the game or something similar. It doesn't exist as of yet so may want to hold onto those DSi(s).

And yes, I am a grandma and know this is a kiddie game.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2012, 02:24 AM   #3
Villordsutch
Tubby Viking
Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4
Hopefully I'll be able to dazzle them with fireworks before they notice
Villordsutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:55 AM   #4
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
LOL, that's going to be one of the first things I get for my 3DS, Animal Crossing (had it for my GameCube ages ago). Actually getting a 32GB card so I can go mostly digitally this time around. I'm 23 going on 24 too. Nothing wrong there. I study 3D animation in college to begin with (my excuse anyway) and am learning how to develop games on my own on the side with Unity and some other tools. Gotta keep up with what's out there.

Don't know of anything similar either though.

There is a few Cooking Mama licensed games for iOS, but it is worst than freemium, it's really expensive, and then you have to shell out more. So if it came to Android anytime soon, you would probably be in the same situation. So it would be better to keep the DSi either way.

You might find something similar in the Xbox Arcade though. Lots and lots of demos on there. Keeps us all busy in this house.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #5
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villordsutch View Post
Hopefully I'll be able to dazzle them with fireworks before they notice
Good luck with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
LOL, that's going to be one of the first things I get for my 3DS, Animal Crossing (had it for my GameCube ages ago).
I still play the GameCube version too share one of my towns with others via email. Our own version of wifi.

On AC forum, I have met quite a few other grandmothers that play and I used to wifi with them often. Now I mostly stay offline because my 3 year old grandson (who I babysit full time) likes to play on my game and I wouldn't want him messing up anyone's towns.

I want to get a 3DS XL and am in hopes the price goes down after Christmas. Waiting until the game comes out until I buy one since I have been waiting on this game for TWO years.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert