Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 02-21-2014, 09:53 PM   #1
TechnoDino
TechnoDino began at the beginning.

Device: Apple IPad
No Send to device button

There is no Send to Device Button showing anywhere. I have tried to add the button to all the available menus without sucess. I'm clueless what to do next.

Thanks
TechnoDino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 06:59 AM   #2
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I assume this is calibre. You might want to post on the calibre section of the forum. You will need to provide a bit more detail. Are you trying to connect calibre to iTunes? to Marvin? Calibre does have a step by step instruction to send to both, did you follow those instructions?
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2014, 09:20 AM   #3
TechnoDino
TechnoDino began at the beginning.

Device: Apple IPad
Reply to pwalker

I followed the instructions. There are no more details. No matter what I do, there is no send to device button. I will post to the calibre forum.. I'm trying to send to Gmail. not work either. I might try a different email

Thanks for replying.
TechnoDino is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
send to device missing