GraceKrispy 4 15.38%
Pilotbob 10 38.46%
Tux 10 38.46%
The blue penguin next to the half eaten fish 9 34.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
Name that Penguin

saw this in the store and cant help but feel I have seen this penguin before.
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:10 PM   #2
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
I think his name is Lenny!

PS, I love the dyslick..dysic. sig. I always tell everyone that I'm Lysdexic!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
When I think penguin I think PilotBOb. You can show me a picture of Chilly Willie and I'm still vote'n PilotBOb. Penguin from those old Santa Claus cartoons -- PilotBOb.

Penguin = PilotBOb
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:37 PM   #4
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
I'm Lysdexic!
Is that when you misspell cmd line prams in linux?
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #5
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post
Is that when you misspell cmd line prams in linux?
Hehe. I remember in college, talking on a chat program called Somewhere Else. I used a program call GMud, and with local echo turned on, if I typed too fast, it would reverse some of the words, so I ended up writing words like "backsdraw" instead of "backwards".

Some of my conversations were nigh illegible.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Did you see that penguin in Pittsburgh?
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #7
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Did you see that penguin in Pittsburgh?
Was that an ice hockey joke?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #8
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Was that an ice hockey joke?
I thought Ice-Hockey was a joke. An offshoot of Bull Hockey.

I think I just got on many Canucks naughty lists
Old 07-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #9
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
I thought Ice-Hockey was a joke. An offshoot of Bull Hockey.

I think I just got on many Canucks naughty lists
Draw and quarter that man! Oh wait, we can't go quarters, we're on the metric system ...
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
Draw and quarter that man! Oh wait, we can't go quarters, we're on the metric system ...
OK, dice and slice in tens.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:16 PM   #11
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

hehe. Silly Canucks. I doubt if USA will ever full go metric. There was a push for it many years aog, I remember threats of it in JrHigh and High school. Has yet to happen though.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:19 PM   #12
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
No, but we can go centimetres!
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:38 PM   #13
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

you'd make mincemeat of me? you sadden me.

Although, I would make one damn fine tasty burger
Old 07-28-2009, 01:55 AM   #14
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Yeah, but *my* penguin can kick all the other penguin's asses! (or arses, or hindquarters.. uh, hindcentimeters?)

My penguin never travels with cereal. A toaster, an otter, a cape, yes, but cereal? Nope.

(I'm in a poll! I'm in a poll!! and I'm losing, but I'm in a POLL!! I didn't vote for me either...)
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:09 AM   #15
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
When I think penguin I think PilotBOb.
Penguin = PilotBOb
(did anyone ever figure out where in the world ditto is spelled like this?)

The dapper one is PilotBOb and..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
My penguin never travels with cereal. A toaster, an otter, a cape, yes, but cereal? Nope.

(I'm in a poll! I'm in a poll!! and I'm losing, but I'm in a POLL!! I didn't vote for me either...)
well.. the looney one is....
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote