Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
Sandrac
Sandrac began at the beginning.

Device: The Rocket e Book
Which forum can help with a 10 year old Rocket e-book?

Hello All:

I'm new to this site and am looking for help with a brand new, never out of the box, Rocket e-book, that I gave to my brother as a gift several years ago. (It was discovered while clearing his house in preparation for a move.) I would like to down load some children's book onto it and give it to my seven year-old grand daughter. Is the device too outdated to use? For a start, I can't connect it to my MacBook Pro as the Macintosh-to-PC adapter provided with the Rocket e-book isn't compatible.

If it is still viable, which of your forums should I go to for further advice?

Thanks and Aloha,

Sandrac.
Sandrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Try here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102 -
our Legacy Device forum
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Sandrac

Feel free to use the "introduce myself" link below and join us..
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:48 AM   #4
Sandrac
Sandrac began at the beginning.

Device: The Rocket e Book
Thank you!

Thank you to Desert Grandma and Pooh Bear for your direction to the appropriate forum. It seem my first order of business is to get connected to my MacBook Pro! However, the batteries don't seem to be taking a charge so it may be moot.

I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Sandrac.
Sandrac is offline   Reply With Quote