Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-14-2015, 06:38 PM   #1
pypeke
pypeke began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD+
Nook books missing

Hi all,
My Nook HD+ started having issues with freezing up, losing current reading page, etc.
Nook help department had me do several thing including 3 factory resets. Still has the same issues, but the factory resets and putting books back on my shelves made me realize I was missing some of my favorite books. In my B&N account, my purchase history only goes back a year. Several books were purchased years ago with my first Nook. I cannot prove that I purchased the books. My credit card shows a purchase from B&N, but does not list titles, of course.

I began saving all emails from B&N when I purchase books so hopefully I can prove the purchase with the title. So has anyone else lost books that they have purchased? I bought one book series (4 books) and one of the books is no longer in my cloud. Then I started looking for other favorite books that were missing. I found about 15 so far.

I also purchased books that I have already read. Once I started reading the book I remembered reading it, but it was not on my nook. My nook account should not have let me purchase the same book. It makes me think that the cloud is not keeping up with my books. Many of these books were purchased long before B&N started using the cloud. Has this happened to anyone else?
pypeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 07:24 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I've never heard of this before.

Can you double check that the emails were all sent to the same email address, and not just that they showed up in the same inbox?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 08:04 PM   #3
pypeke
pypeke began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD+
I am not sure what you mean about the emails.

The only reason I mentioned the emails is because they are my proof that I have purchased a book In case it disappears.
pypeke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hd+, missing books, nook