Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-27-2013, 11:15 PM   #24586
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Me and my newest great nephew. He is such a happy, cuddly baby.

(Nothing in my cup now, but I just had some sweet tea.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Altonandme.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	105063  
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:37 AM   #24587
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
He is a cutie little one. How old is he?

Coffee (with cream) in my cup. *sigh* I so needed this.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2013, 03:42 AM   #24588
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coca-Cola in my cup. Hey, we can have "guess the baby's age game!"

I'll plump for 5 months. (It is seventeen years since our last baby, so my age guessing skills are probably a bit rusty!)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:33 AM   #24589
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Very cute kids!

I didn't want to dirty a bowl, so I just finished my yogurt in a cup. Now, to bed!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:52 AM   #24590
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I'll say six months.

Rooibos in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2013, 06:17 AM   #24591
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Lol. His mama is going to love those guesses. He was born Feb 26, so 2 months old. Almost 9 lbs at birth, and he's an efficient little nurser.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:38 AM   #24592
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I stopped playing guess the age. most folks think Lucas is 2 years old based on his size.

Cute little guy! I love the babies.

Pu-erh in my cup and an ice cream pop in my hand. Hubby and FIL took Lucas and FILs dogfor a walk to get bagels. MIL is in the shower. Our doggies are napping. I vacuumed and am now relaxing.

Last edited by ProfCrash; 04-28-2013 at 09:40 AM.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #24593
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quiet day today, reading and relaxing. Huevos Rancheros this morning, with Peet's Holiday Blend Coffee. But now, sitting down to read the first of Helene Tursten's Inspector Huss books while sipping some Feng Huang Dan Cong Oolong.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #24594
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Beautiful sunny day today and time to catch up on basic yard work and some housecleaning.

First, I will enjoy my fresh cup of coffee then slowly convince myself to get started.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:34 AM   #24595
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nothing in my cup, as I've just finished my one Coca-Cola of the day.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:20 AM   #24596
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!

Black coffee in my cup. It's only 4 a.m. here, but the dog has gotten me up twice since midnight with an urgent need to go out. Upset tummy, apparently. I just stayed up this time. I was getting up at 6 anyway, and I kind of like the quiet of the world this time of morning..
Old 04-29-2013, 08:10 AM   #24597
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Me and my newest great nephew. He is such a happy, cuddly baby.
Betty, you look good with babies! I wouldn't have given him 2 months; he looks very alert.

Preparing for the festivities of the new King tomorrow; bought 12 tompouces.....together with the Oranjebitter, that should see me through the day....

And editing my travel journal +adding photo's. My PC crashed on the heavy work, so I had to restore it via internet. **^^**
The harddisks are in order though.
I am switching to Pages instead of Word for Mac and though I have to invest some time in it, my PC seems to be doing better. That is; he doesn't make as much noise as before.
(my PC crashing can make me want to throw the thing out of the window, or kick it, or phone Apple to remedie it this instant.....it brings out the worst in me...****^^****)

in my cup: cold Rooibos cinnamon/orange
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:52 PM   #24598
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Morning, All. It's another perfect day in Paradise. A bit of wind overnight, so all the cherry blossoms dropped, making a white carpet across the garden and lawn. But there are eagles in the sky (making the chickens lurk under the trees at the bottom of the garden), and swallows everywhere.

Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend tea in my mug.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:03 PM   #24599
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Iced water was in my cup until a few minutes ago. Just some ice now.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #24600
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Morning, All. It's another perfect day in Paradise. A bit of wind overnight, so all the cherry blossoms dropped, making a white carpet across the garden and lawn. But there are eagles in the sky (making the chickens lurk under the trees at the bottom of the garden), and swallows everywhere.

Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend tea in my mug.
That description made a great picture in my mind. Although, I did instantly have a picture of what it would look like if one of those chickens decided to wander off to the center of the yard.

Fresh brewed coffee in my cup. It is going to be a record warm day, but at least we will have 15 to 18 mph winds that will keep it from becoming too hot.

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?