Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-23-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
hydin
Connoisseur
hydin doesn't litterhydin doesn't litter

Device: Paperwhite, Nook Glowlight 3
Reader's gone now

Thanks guys, reader has been sold on ebay.

Last edited by hydin; 12-02-2010 at 07:26 PM.
hydin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Maybe I could find a buyer here at Belarus. Is it still available? Thanks!
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
hydin
Connoisseur

Yep! Still have it here.

If you can get me a postal code for your area, I can work up a shipping quote for you.

Chris
Old 10-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydin View Post
Yep! Still have it here.

If you can get me a postal code for your area, I can work up a shipping quote for you.

Chris
If you are shipping from the US the total will be $41 for Express mail from the USPS
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2010, 06:23 AM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks! Rob is right - shipping to Belarus via EMS (Express Mail International from the USPS) will cost you about $41
How about the screen? Does it have any scratches or damages? And how long the battery lasts?
I think I'll buy it. Could you also please make the last 'security check' for me?
Post a photo of the reader with the piece of paper on it, and on this piece of paper please write current date 02/10/2010
After doing this you can provide me with your PayPal account via PM and I'll send you shipping info.

Please keep in mind that PayPal doesn't work with Belarus, so the payment will be made from 'neytral' PayPal account as personal transaction, and you will have to send the reader to the address I provide you with via PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #7
hydin
Connoisseur

Hey

The screen is in perfect shape. I use those eyeglass cleaning wipes to clean it on a pretty much weekly basis. I can include some in the box as well. Do you want the a/c charger? I don't know if it will work voltage wise outside of the US.

The battery is in great shape as well, it holds a charge for.. well, a long time. I can't say specifics, because I never really kept a timetable on it, but I do know that when I read (and I read a LOT) that it holds a charge through probably 4-5 books before I hook it up to the PC and charge it again. That is normally when it's at 1 or 2 out of 4 bars of battery life.

I will try and take the picture for you tonight. I have to find some batteries for my camera, but it's no trouble take a picture with a note on there.

I don't mind shipping to a different address that you give me, but I need to know if you want me to place insurance or the full value on there for customs. I don't know what sort of VAT you will have to pay for incoming parcels, but when I ship internationally I always give that option. If you want it insured, then it has to be full value to protect both of us. If you want it set at a certain level (like 20$ or so), then I can't insure it for more than what's on the form. I tend to take pictures of the packages being boxed, as well as the shipping label and email those as well. When it comes to international shipping, it's best to have as much information as possible

Shoot me a PM later on tonight, and I will update the thread with the photos as well.

Thanks
Chris
Old 10-03-2010, 05:38 PM   #8
BeTePoK
Guru

No problems with insuranse and customs. When filling in postal documents - just point reader's price as $140 and add the insurance for that sum, and that will be enough

Yes, I need all stuff included And a/c charger

Last edited by BeTePoK; 10-03-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:00 PM   #9
BeTePoK
Guru

Any news?
Old 10-05-2010, 04:46 PM   #10
BeTePoK
Guru

Well, I haven't received anything from seller, so I think I'm going to cancel my order...
Old 10-06-2010, 01:55 PM   #11
hydin
Connoisseur

Hey

Sorry bout the delay, life just got a little crazy busy the last couple of days. It's calmed down now (thank god).

I took the picture a few minutes ago, and it's attached to the post.

Let me know if you are still interested. If so, cool. If not, no problem. Wasn't expecting this much of a delay to get the info to you.

Thanks
Chris
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sony.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	59459  
Old 10-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #12
BeTePoK
Guru

Hello, Chris
Thanks for the picture, I liked your smile Yes, I'm still interested, but I have to find other buyer, because the first one said he can't wait and spent the money on something else. It may take up to 1 week to find a buyer for you, so if someone asks you to sell the reader - I have no objections.

Viktar.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #13
hydin
Connoisseur

Hey

No problem

Chris