Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-10-2014, 06:16 AM   #1
Fiona Mackinnon
Fiona Mackinnon is on a distinguished road

Device: none
The Scryer (8-12 year olds)

Hiya Folks

I write books for children aged 8 and above - a mixture of fantasy, history and sci-fi. I am really happy to let you all know that my 3rd e-book, “The Scryer”, is now available for download at

UK : http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Scryer-W...mm_kin_title_0

US :http://www.amazon.com/Scryer-Witches...iona+mackinnon

(and all other Amazon kindle stores)

Here's some blurb .....

Since the dawn of time there have been witches.

But not all witches are the same. Scryers, for example, are soothsayers, oracles, visionaries, seeing what has happened and what has yet to happen. And, it is rumoured, Scryers can even move through time. Then, there are Paragons. The more traditional, talk-to-the-animals, cast-a-searing-fireball, brew-a-potion-to-turn-you-into-a-toad type of witches. Frankly, Scryers and Paragons do not get on.

Jamie McDuff and Cathy Millar both live in the Scottish highland village of Bendonas. Average teenagers; Jamie likes fishing and fighting and Cathy likes pizza and skiing. They could have been friends, had they not been born 400 years apart. And, well, Jamie is a Paragon and Cathy is a Scryer.

A bowl left to Cathy by her Great Aunty Fenella turns out to be more than just a bowl. Cathy’s adventure begins when it sends her back through time. She has to join forces with Jamie to stop Witchfinder Cináed Treitour’s evil plan to control all witches. In a spectacular and unexpected way.

Feel free to use this thread to drop me a note!
Hoorah!
Fee
Fiona Mackinnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:50 PM   #2
Fiona Mackinnon

99p/99c Kindle Countdown Deal

Hello !

From the 27th June to the 3rd of July "The Scryer" will be 99p/99c on Amazon UK/US.

Huzzah!

Fee
Old 10-31-2014, 06:45 AM   #3
Fiona Mackinnon

Kindle Countdown deal

Ello!

To celebrate all things witchy and spooky The Scryer will be 99p on Amazon UK from 31st October to 7th November.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scryer-Witch...qid=1397460659

Wooooooooo

Fee
Old 10-31-2014, 09:15 AM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Will it also be dropping at Amazon US at some point today?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:39 AM   #5
Fiona Mackinnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Will it also be dropping at Amazon US at some point today?
Hiya Crich70

It should have been dropped in US today as well. However, there seems to be a problem at Amazon's end. They have assured me they are looking in to it, so hopefully it will be sorted by the end of the day. I'll post when it's available at 99c.

Cheers
Fee
Old 10-31-2014, 10:46 AM   #6
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona Mackinnon View Post
Hiya Crich70

It should have been dropped in US today as well. However, there seems to be a problem at Amazon's end. They have assured me they are looking in to it, so hopefully it will be sorted by the end of the day. I'll post when it's available at 99c.

Cheers
Fee
Ok. No problem. I was just wondering if it was just dropping in the Amazon UK store or would be here too. I know sometimes books do drop in one store and not another.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 03:28 AM   #7
Fiona Mackinnon

Kindle Countdown deal

Hello!

"The Scryer" will be featuring on Amazon US/Amazon UK for 99c/99p from 24th April to 30th April 2015.

Another chance to pick up a witchypoo bargain!

US : http://www.amazon.com/Scryer-Witches...sap_bc?ie=UTF8

UK : http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Scryer-W...X0X6CA6WW2PKB9

That's all folks!

Fee