Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
Flyweight
Flyweight began at the beginning.

Device: Nook, Kindle 3
Problems Transferring Converted Epub File to Nook

Hello, All,

I just purchased my Nook last weekend, have downloaded lots of books from both B&N as well as public domain epub books. I have been using Calibre to catalog, store and manage all these books.

Today I created a text file and then converted that file to epub format via Calibre. The conversion seems to have worked correctly since I am able to read the book in FBReader.

How should I upload the book to My Documents in the Nook? I tried "Save to File" and specifying the "My Documents" folder in the Nook, but that didn't work (I checked for new content but the file didn't appear, although I think it's in the folder). I also tried to Send it to Device, but it looks like Calibre created a folder and then put the epub and jpg file in the folder.

I have not had problems downloading and saving other epub files to the Nook and having them read correctly.

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.
Flyweight is offline   Reply With Quote