Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 12-27-2011, 01:19 PM   #1
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Facebook - App or Widgets

Hope everyone had a good time at christmas, just trying to get to grips with things now the holidays are almost over.

Does anyone use the built in widgets for Facebook (people, notifications etc), i like the idea of these, but mine never refresh unless I click them, makes the notifications a bit pointless, was hoping the icon might change to show something new is there

just installed the android app so trying that out now, this looks very similar to iOS one I have used.

just wondering what others use, and are there any tips for getting the best out of the inbuilt widget ones that come with it (or is it best not using these)

Thanks
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote