Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-01-2008, 03:08 AM   #1
James Bryant
Ebook fanatic since 1962
James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook3/REB1100/Kolin/iRex iLiad/JetBook & JB Mini/Onyx C67, T68, Poke
Can anyone going to Denvention lend me a Sony Reader for the Technology Exhibition?

The "Technology of Reading" sessions at the World Science Fiction Convention in Denver next week will have a showcase with book readers. I am lending seven different models (including the new, large, COLOUR Fujitsu FLEPia - previously only exhibited in Japan) but Sony and Amazon did not lend samples of their readers.

Is anyone in/near Denver (or at the Convention) willing to lend a Sony Reader for the duration (6-10 August), please? If it looks OK it need not be working. Contact me direct james@jbryant.eu or, Saturday until Tuesday evening, 303-674-4888. I am flying for the rest of today (Friday) so will have neither phone nor email.

James Bryant
James Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:53 PM   #2
ZenEngineer
Connoisseur
ZenEngineer has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS-505
I won't lend you my 505 for the duration of the convention, but I plan to attend most of the ebook panels. If you want to borrow mine for the duration of a panel, while I'm there, that's ok with me. Outside of panels I'm using the reader and won't be lending it out.
ZenEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If you do lend out your 505, make sure there is no illegal content on it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:06 PM   #4
jakewastaken
Media Whore.
jakewastaken has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jakewastaken has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jakewastaken has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you do lend out your 505, make sure there is no illegal content on it.
No one on these forums has illegal content on their readers, that's preposterous :-D
jakewastaken is offline   Reply With Quote