Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 07-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #16
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I just used "10" as a shortcut in my post. On the Nook it is listed as CyanogenMod 10-20130114-N2A-ovation.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:13 PM   #17
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
I just used "10" as a shortcut in my post. On the Nook it is listed as CyanogenMod 10-20130114-N2A-ovation.
Then you may be using the old (4.1) version, on mine it is listed as 10.1 (4.2) from 2013-07-04. I got it from here. Note that the latest is from July 8th.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #18
lightcap
lightcap began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus,Nexus 7,Nook ST
Mine gets hot if I am watching an HD video file. It is cool otherwise.
lightcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:34 PM   #19
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, the N2A card version is the 4.1.2; the "Root My Nook" card is the 4.2 version. At the moment, I'm content with letting things stand as they are, but thanks for that link. I'll keep an eye on it.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:36 PM   #20
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force

It seems like anything that's really graphics intensive is going to cause it to heat up. That first one I had, though, that was getting way too hot just with mundane use.