Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
JE100 now $250

I was just at http://www.sale4online.com/ebook_readers_je100.html and noticed that there is now a new price for the Jointech JE100.
The new price is now $250 instead of $270. Shipping is still free.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:34 AM   #2
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
Even though the price shows up as $250, when I tried to order one, the PayPal shopping cart showed the price as $270

E-mailed the vendor at the address provided in their "Contact Us" page ... and the e-mail got bounced back by their mail server

Its almost like they don't want my business
rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2009, 11:23 PM   #3
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

I had e-mailed the JoinTech sales folks, and they have worked with sale4online.com and they have fixed the issue. So anyone interested can now buy the JE100 for $250 shipped from them.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:15 PM   #4
Frankr
Zealot
Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EzReader, Sony 650, Kindle 5, Onyx i62HD, Kobo Aura HD
I had a question and emailed it to them, yep, my email was rejected by their server! I tried sending from two different email accounts and both got rejected. It is too bad, because I really wanted the JE100
Frankr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:48 AM   #5
rana
Gadget Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankr View Post
I had a question and emailed it to them, yep, my email was rejected by their server! I tried sending from two different email accounts and both got rejected. It is too bad, because I really wanted the JE100
Try e-mailing the JoinTech sales team directly -- that works. sales@jointech.com.hk

BTW, in case someone was wondering -- www.sale4online.com does not seem to be a separate vendor, rather they are the online store for JoinTech themselves.

And yes, I had recently contacted them and they confirmed that the price is $250 with free shipping.

If the sales e-mail doesn't work, you can also try e-mailing them at "admin@jointech.com.hk"
Advert