Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 05-14-2009, 03:45 PM   #391
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
"Hello? I say? Could someone please untie me? That or stop the dancing Mexcians? Anyone?"

Later that night, as they were readying the Goose for takeoff, Vera looked up and exclaimed, "Oh, crap! I forgot to get the Talavera pottery!"

"That's okay, sweetie. I know of a place over on Isla Mujeres where you can get a really good price. Radio? And if you switch on anything resembling ska, you will have to walk home."

Vivaldi looked down, dejected, "Check."

"I say, old boy! A nice Mexican vacation is just the thing after a fright like that! It's a good thing that the thousand elephants came crashing through the mill at the last minute or Mrs. Biggles favorite son would have been in for a rather bad time of it!"

Lefty snuggled up next to his new postcards and went over how he was going to arrange them when he got home.

"Hugo?"

"Yeah, Lefty?"

"Why aren't we being written by psockpuppet?"

"He got hijacked."

"Oh. Do you know what these pictures are about?"

"Something to do with how humans knit, I think."

Last edited by pshrynk; 05-15-2009 at 06:39 PM.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #392
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Finally, the thousande elephants make a spectacular entrance by crashing through the mill!! What took them so long?! Will they appear in the next story?
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #393
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
ooh, meta-episode with references !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote