Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-10-2010, 11:01 AM   #31
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
I think keeping Kindle Collections somewhat limited, especially on the smaller screen, makes some sense - pages of collections would be tedious to wade through for me. But I am keenly in favor of having folders for the actual files - otherwise there is just too many files even for my disheveled methods. But with the way Vandy names files, I guess that might be sufficiently orderly.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collection manager, collections, genre, index, organize