Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 10-20-2014, 02:56 AM   #1081
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Yes that would be a good idea but I had not figured out how to push the historic release tags from my local tree to github yet, so there were no releases to link to when I made the post. I only found out how to do that today.
So I just was telling you what you already knew and was planning to use. Sorry for noise. Nice work with tagging!
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 03:17 AM   #1082
quiris
Connoisseur
quiris is no ebook tyro.quiris is no ebook tyro.quiris is no ebook tyro.quiris is no ebook tyro.quiris is no ebook tyro.quiris is no ebook tyro.quiris is no ebook tyro.quiris is no ebook tyro.quiris is no ebook tyro.quiris is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiris View Post
Is there an open github.com repository with KindleUnpack source code? It would be easier to track changes…
Quote:
The url for the repository is:
https://github.com/kevinhendricks/KindleUnpack
At last… Thank you
quiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 04:43 AM   #1083
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Yep, basically you get a pretty icon and a clicky to your GitHub profile in the commit log plus credit here: https://github.com/kevinhendricks/Ki...kevinhendricks
And credit in contributors list.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:58 PM   #1084
Peter Ahlstrom
Peter Ahlstrom began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Thank you so much for submitting your bug report and test case as it helps us to better understand the inner workings of the mobi format!
Great! Glad I was able to help.
Peter Ahlstrom is offline   Reply With Quote