Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-04-2014, 03:01 AM   #16
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
For me, there is no problem. But for PDFReader you haven't a menu to setup the margins and the font, but for this issue you can read this : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=229962
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:43 AM   #17
ST-One
Addict
ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Icarus8, Kindle DXG
So long as the reader does what I specified in the css... well... I just ordered one via Amazon.de (239 €) which seems to be a very reasonable price.
ST-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:49 PM   #18
Defenderland
Groupie
Defenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW, M92
I had to be forced to my luck. My M92 broke and I wasn't willing to pay for the expensive repair.
So I went for a cheap 100,- tablet for reading PDFs with Mantano reader software. Snappy and reliable. And in general I went "back" to much more paper reading. What a revelation the good old paperbook is.
Looking back I find it fascinating how the wish, to make a modern tool work, kept me away from using a much better and more productive solution: the good old paper book.
Defenderland is offline   Reply With Quote