Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Christmas Gift Suggestions?

I know it may be early to post a Christmas gift suggestion thread, but the following gift suggestion is so coll I wanted to mention it before I might forget it.

Bigshot Camera Kit.

There was a Science Friday broadcast about this on November 1.

Seems like a cool gift for techno-geek type kids from 8 to 80. I've already bought four, including one for myself. No I have no affiliation to it, I just think its cool.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
This year - neither of us really want any 'things' - so we're sending donations to the local no-kill animal shelter in each others name - to sponsor a cat (food & vet care) for 2014.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote