Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-26-2013, 02:07 PM   #406
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free @ Amazon

Airborne - The Hanover Restoration by Blair Bancroft
(Historical Romance)

His Reluctant Bodyguard by Loucinda McGary
(Adventure Cruise Line)

In the Garden of Temptation by Cynthia Wicklund
(The Garden Series Book 1)

The Warrior's Game by Denise Domning
Repeat Freebie

Forsaken Dreams (Escape to Paradise) by MaryLu Tyndall
(Inspirational Historical Romance)

By His Hand: Truly Yours Digital Edition by Jennifer Johnson
(Inspirational Romance)

Indies:

Standing on The Edge Of Goodbye by Mary Eason
(Treasures Of The Rockies)

A Man for the Summer by Ruby Laska
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:13 PM   #407
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

On Sale @ Amazon

$1.99

Serendipity by Carly Phillips
Published by Penguin
Get the Audible for $3.99 after purchasing ebook!

$0.99

White Heat by Jill Shalvis
Published by Hachette
Note: Anything she writes is a autobuy for me!

$2.99

Wild Heat by Bella Andre
(Hot Shots - 1)
Published by Random House
Old 03-26-2013, 03:00 PM   #408
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

On Sale @ Amazon $1.99

If I Fall (Berkley Sensation) by Kate Noble

Wedded in Scandal by Jade Lee
(A BRIDAL FAVORS NOVEL)

Glorious Angel by Johanna Lindsey
(Avon Romance)
Old 03-26-2013, 03:15 PM   #409
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Free for today only: Seduced by Him (Billionaire Sex Club) by Elle Spencer

Book One in Billionaire Sex Club Series.

Ansiley has it bad for her boss. He's the man she's thought of night after night as she's handled her own sexual needs. When a rival of his sets his sights on her, Ansiley finds herself in the arms of her boss--who wants to not only protect her, but know every inch of her. She's done wanting him from afar and takes his offer of more, but can she handle all he's ready to give and all he wants? Will his seduction be enough to make her his?

Warning: Short story contains graphic sex told with frank language, an alpha male billionaire who takes what he wants and a woman all too willing to be seduced by him.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #410
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
So may books I would happily buy if the publishers didn't charge us more in Canada (on the exact same site!) Darn. Snagged a few freebies though, thanks for all the links!
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #411
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
So may books I would happily buy if the publishers didn't charge us more in Canada (on the exact same site!) Darn. Snagged a few freebies though, thanks for all the links!
Tunnel bear and a separate Amazon US account works well that you keep funded with Amazon . com gift cards! [psst, remember to pick a State like Montana with no sales tax ]
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #412
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Re: J.Lynn - Wait for You, I loved this book, but that's just me. I think it had a nice balance of drama, laughter and romance and I've always enjoyed her writing style, but I think she keeps improving with each book and this was easily her best in my opinion.
Me too! I liked that the book stayed upbeat, even with what happened to Avery. I'm looking forward to the next book in series, which is supposed to be about Cam's sister (according to some people on Goodreads). Have you read any of her two Gamble Brothers books? They look cute. Which of her books have you read and liked?
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:46 PM   #413
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Me too! I liked that the book stayed upbeat, even with what happened to Avery. I'm looking forward to the next book in series, which is supposed to be about Cam's sister (according to some people on Goodreads). Have you read any of her two Gamble Brothers books? They look cute. Which of her books have you read and liked?
I only read the first Gamble Brothers book [Tempting the Best Man] and I rated it 3 star, I think this was 1 of her first 'grown-up' books. IIRC, I didn't hate it nor love it, but the story was kind of predictable. I haven't bought the 2nd in that series because for me the first was just ok, but I have it added to my watch list and would likely get it if it came up on sale.

However Under Jennifer L. Armentrout she writes YA. I read all 3 books [Obsidian, Onyx, Opal] of the Lux series and really enjoyed them. I would say 3.5-4 star, but only if you enjoy YA at all. She has a 4th coming out that I will definitely buy this summer because of a cliffhanger in book 3, and I really did enjoy them.

When I had bought the Lux series [quite awhile ago], I got them from Kobo and those are the only books they carry by her. I just realized that I had never thought to check Amazon for any of her other works and she has a whole other series called 'Covenant'. I will likely add them to my wish list and see if I can get them at a lower price. I don't mind YA at all if it's well done.

But, overall, under JLA, like I said, is YA, and at this point after what she did under J. Lynn with 'Wait for You', I'm much more curious to see what she comes up with in the future for contemporary romance. I see she has a couple books coming out this year which I'm sure to get.

Here's a link to her website [since now I'm mad at myself for not realizing she had more books before so I went searching for info ]

http://www.jenniferarmentrout.com/j-lynn/

BTW I broke down the other day and bought "Falling into You' by Jasinda Wilder and am reading it right now, wonder if you did too?
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #414
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
The Publicist [Kindle Edition] Christina George (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Publicist-...154606011_f_39

Quote:
Can one woman change an age-old institution like publishing? Probably not, but Kate Mitchell sure wants to try. As a publicist with a large, respected New York publishing house, Kate finds herself at the mercy of a broken publishing system, books that don’t sell, and author egos that are often, well, as big as the island of Manhattan.

Enter the star editor, MacDermott Ellis: Tall, handsome, charismatic, married, and ready to save the day. Then there’s Allan Lavigne, once a revered author—now as forgotten as last year’s bestsellers and his nephew Nick: Tall, gorgeous, sweet, single, and ready to sweep Kate off her feet. Kate wants to do the right thing but her hormones seem to be driving her decisions.

As Kate tries to navigate the landmine of publicity, over-the-top author expectations, and the careful dance of “I’m sorry, your book isn’t on the bestseller list this week,” she also finds authors who are painfully overlooked by a publisher wanting more sex, more celebrities, and more scandal.

Welcome to the world of publishing. The ego has landed.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #415
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sealed with a Kiss [Kindle Edition] Rachael Lucas (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Sealed-with-a-...154606011_f_48

Quote:
REVIEWS FOR SEALED WITH KISS - -
5* Review: "Beautifully written - unputdownable"
5* Review: "Wonderful and uplifting escapism"
5* Review: "Romance, gossip, beautiful scenery"
5* Review: "You'll struggle to put it down"
5* Review: "A must read for fans of all things Scottish"
5* Review: "I loved it!"
5* Review: "Strong sense of setting and characters"
"A beautifully crafted tale of love and seals on the islands of Scotland, which will make you want to jump on a ferry and discover them for yourself. This book kept me glued to my seat as I explored the island with Kate, laughing and crying as she finds friends, men and puppies in unexpected places. I can't wait to read what Rachael writes next! - - S.C. Ransom

More about Sealed with a Kiss:
Kate breathes a sigh of relief when she's dumped at her best friend's wedding. Faced with moving back home, she takes a job with a cottage on the remote island of Auchenmor.
Kate's told Auchenmor is too small for secrets, but prickly new boss Roderick is keeping something to himself. When his ex-girlfriend comes back on the scene, their budding friendship comes to an abrupt end - and Kate finds out Fiona's got a sinister motive for coming back to the island she hates.

Can she be stopped before it's too late, and will the island find its way into Kate's heart?
Old 03-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #416
bookratt
Wizard

It's Just a Little Crush (Lizzie Hart Mysteries) [Kindle Edition]
Caroline Fardig (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crush-L...154606011_f_93

Quote:
The sleepy town of Liberty hasn’t seen murder in…well…ever. Residents are stunned when the body of a young woman is found strangled, and reporters at the Liberty Chronicle are thrilled, rather disturbingly, over the biggest news story to hit town this century.

Lizzie Hart has even bigger problems. Lately, she can’t seem to concentrate on her job as copy editor at the Chronicle with the new hunky investigative reporter, Blake Morgan, swaggering around the office. How can a girl work when she’s using all of her energy combating Blake-induced hot flashes and struggling to repress the giggly inner schoolgirl that’s constantly rearing her dorky head? It’s a good thing that Blake barely knows Lizzie exists.

After an odd string of events, however, Lizzie begins to wonder if Blake is really as fabulous as she has fantasized. When Lizzie and Blake find a co-worker dead, Blake’s personality changes completely—and not in a good way. Even though the police rule the death as an accident, Lizzie immediately suspects foul play and senses a connection to the recent murder. She is determined to bring the killer to justice, but is having some trouble getting her Nancy Drew on thanks to the pesky stalker she’s picked up—Blake Morgan. Wait, didn’t she want him to follow her around and pay attention to her? Not like this. Blake has turned from cool and smooth to cold and downright scary, making Lizzie wonder if he should be next on her suspect list.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:16 AM   #417
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I'm giggling my head off. Sourcebooks really needs to work on their titles!

Bite Me, Your Grace by Brooklyn Ann

Seriously?!?

Maybe it will be a April DANL selection.

Despite the title I am curious enough to put it on the wishlist and wait for the reviews.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #418
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Speaking of DANL, did y'all get the email about the new credit options? Apparently...

Quote:
We have exciting news for our Discover a New Love romance readers! We are now offering our 6-pack credits to be used AT ANY TIME! Yes, you read that right. You will be able to purchase a 6-pack at the special discounted price of $9.99 and can use them on any of our EIGHT monthly featured selections whenever you would like. This means you can get 6 titles in one month! If you love all eight features, you can purchase another 6-pack and use the other two credits right away.

Along with this great deal, you will still receive these additional benefits:
  • Featured selections at a prepaid price of $1.67/ebook – a savings up to 80% off of regular list prices.*
  • Savings of up to 50% off the regular list price on all eBooks in the store.
  • Early access on select titles about 30 days before they’re available to the public.
  • Access to monthly online chats celebrating each month’s featured authors.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #419
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Haven't checked the email yet, but that's good news. I still have 5 credits to spend, so will probably renew so I can keep them current. I know they never expire, but if your membership lapses you have to spend them on books which were featured titles available while you were a member IIRC.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #420
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Speaking of DANL, did y'all get the email about the new credit options? Apparently...
What I am confused of is how membership now works? What happens once those credits are used do I still get membership benefits and till when? Talk about being vague!

Found it!

Quote:
Your Member Prices will be valid as long as you have credits, and up to 30 days after you use your last credit.
I do not like this.

Last edited by Blossom; 03-27-2013 at 01:43 PM.