Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

View Poll Results: What genre do you like best?
Horror 0 0%
Fantasy 1 33.33%
Realistic Fiction 2 66.67%
Romance 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
LoudMouthLove
LoudMouthLove began at the beginning.

Device: none
Psychological Drama/ Thriller short story! The Green Mist

I just published for the first time on Kindle. It's so exciting. I'd love some feedback.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BUD24S2
The Green Mist:
Max, an ordinary girl, sets out to party her troubles away. But, she finds out there is more to her than even she knew. A chaotic spiral of events ensues after she encounters someone at the party. Hidden facets of her personality come out whether she wants them to or not. Can she escape the trouble? Can she escape herself?
Bonus short story at the end:
Ian has an ordinary life, but he wants more. He doesn't feel fulfilled. There are parts of him he is forced to leave behind, but he secretly indulges in some of his old past times while his wife thinks he is at a business meeting. His secrets cause him to face some rough facts.
Author:
Mariah Wood. A young and, hopefully up and coming , author.
I love writing. I love to put the words together and create a story. I love my stories, but I am looking forward to improving as I go.
Thanks for clicking on my thread!
LoudMouthLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #2
LoudMouthLove
LoudMouthLove began at the beginning.

Device: none
Has anyone read it? I'd really love some feedback.
LoudMouthLove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
green, mist, short, thriller