Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-05-2011, 03:30 AM   #211
BaenSidhe
Groupie
BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500 and PRS-650
What games are free that display ads and where/how are those ads displayed?
BaenSidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #212
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaenSidhe View Post
What games are free that display ads and where/how are those ads displayed?
Web games: http://jayisgames.com/tag/free
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #213
blackash
Tree shaper
blackash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.blackash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.blackash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.blackash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
For me, I'm fine with an ad at the end of the book... it could go some like
People who liked this book also like xyz...Or the publisher could have some images of their other books.
I also think it's a good idea to let people choose to have the ad book or pay more for the ad free book.

For me it would be the same as watching the previews on dvds, I love doing that, but some people hate it. So I understand that having ads in an ebook could drive some people nutty.
blackash is offline   Reply With Quote