Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-14-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
twittles
twittles began at the beginning.

Device: none
How can I provide discount to buyer of my previous ebooks?

Sorry if this was discussed previously and my search missed it, but does Amazon or Apple provide a pricing structure that allows me to offer buyers of the second edition of one of my ebooks a discount if they previously bought the first edition? I'm thinking of self-publishing a "how-to" for something in the technology space, so I expect frequent editions to keep up with a changing world. I'd love to offer buyers of previous editions a significant discount - that seems more fair than forcing buyers to pay the same as someone who didn't buy a previous edition.

Thanks for any advice.

Last edited by twittles; 12-14-2010 at 12:27 PM.
twittles is offline   Reply With Quote