Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-27-2008, 12:24 PM   #76
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
The previous one chopped off the tip of my finger when I tried to touch it. Don't ask me why I wanted to touch it. I'm not to be trusted around pencil sharpeners, either.
ooh, i'm so sorry ! so i guess that's actually a bandage on your hand ? and here i thought it was just another sticky note. maybe i should put up little velvet ropes around it (it will be back some day... i like it too much to just let it gather dust forever, motionless in my "mr avatars" directory...) (that's right, i need a whole directory, just for my mr avatars). here, i'll give a little kiss and make it better.

i notice you have not yet submitted an avatar for our viewing pleasure, Planet Head...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 01:10 PM   #77
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i know, y'all thought i completely forgot about it, but no, i'm just lazy (i told you...). as promised, here is the second avatar of the Great Avatar Experiment, brought to you by His Supreme Wackiness, vivaldirules. (take a bow, VR). as promised, i will be sporting all of them for at least one day (or, however long it takes me to get around to changing them).
I'm very glad you enjoy them, ZP. It was lots of fun. And you look outstanding with those big....hair...thing. His Supreme Wackiness is a bit extreme, though. VR stands for Village Idiot and little more.

And Planet Head, I have to stand and applaud. I literally fell on the floor when I saw your yellow stickies. Bravo!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #78
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
VR stands for Village Idiot and little more.
ah, but it's that "little more" that makes all the difference...
Old 04-27-2008, 02:01 PM   #79
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
so i guess that's actually a bandage on your hand ?
Great googely-moogely. I only just noticed the sticky notes!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:06 PM   #80
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Great googely-moogely. I only just noticed the sticky notes!
yeah, we only just found him again to stick them on him.

("great googley moogley", pfff... )

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 04-27-2008 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:56 PM   #81
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hey! Who put that sticky on Planet Head about "Train VR's dog not to poop on the flowers"? I don't poop on flowers - never have, never will. I'll confess that I did eat homework once. Actually, that got us all into trouble. My master was Vice President Dick Cheney then. See, he wasn't always the way he is now. He used to give me treats and belly rubs all the time. Then one day I felt a little mischevious (who, me?) and I saw this nice stack of papers in his briefcase. I had a great time chewing them and scattering them all around. The next day, my master was not happy. Neither was GWB. Next thing I knew, we were in Iraq. I could have told them the report was on Iran, not Iraq. But who listens to a dog? Anyway, mea culpa. If I lick your face will it make it better?
Old 04-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #82
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
You'd get sticky notes on your tongue and stuck to the roof of your mouth. So, yes, go ahead. That would be funny and you'd no doubt make entertaining noises.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:04 PM   #83
zelda_pinwheel

oh, if that's anything like the way my cat reacts when i put scotch tape on her, please wait until i get there to watch (and giggle like an idiot)... don't lick my face, though. i hate that. you dogs, you're always so licky, why is that ???
Old 04-28-2008, 08:05 PM   #84
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My humble submission.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zp160.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	12445  
Old 04-28-2008, 08:50 PM   #85
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

And for those who wonder what zelda really looks like, and how she spends her time when not reading.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zp_bath.gif
Views:	521
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	12446  
Old 04-28-2008, 09:15 PM   #86
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
And for those who wonder what zelda really looks like, and how she spends her time when not reading.
She has far fewer tentacles than I expected.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:19 PM   #87
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

She's going to have quite a surprise when she wakes up.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:31 PM   #88
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Lovely. I mean, nice job.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:36 PM   #89
Indigo Ink
The curious one!
Indigo Ink began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook, Ebookman 901
Quote:
She's going to have quite a surprise when she wakes up.
I guess, not as surprised as you would be when you get to see her answer

Last edited by Indigo Ink; 04-28-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Indigo Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:50 PM   #90
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

You're right. I'm all aquiver. I mean, can I help it if women daydream about me in their bubble baths? Now, can we get the Avatar for Zelda sticky off my head? It's making me cross-eyed.

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda