Notices

Old 10-28-2011, 02:14 AM   #1
linr_76
gadget geek
linr_76 began at the beginning.

Device: ImCoSys eReader (4fff n618), Archos 70 IT, Eken M001
Intro

Hi to all MR members

I am a 35 year old Austrian living in Switzerland.
i am a bit of a gadget geek and have recently decided to get an ebook reader because using my phone or my tablet (Android) just doesnt suit me. I have read a lot in the past but lately did not buy any books. I hope by having an ereader i can use more dead time again for reading as i plan to take the reader with me 24/7.
I posted already in the german speaking part of the forum that i stumbled upon and bought an ImCoSys ereader, wich i still have to pick up.
strangely i cannot find any information online on this ereader.

Well i guess i will do a review on it since there is no information to be found anywhere.

Have a great day,
Roland
linr_76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:38 AM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2011, 09:25 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Roland and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote