Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-29-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
danchisum
danchisum began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Multiple Databases

I have version 0.7.10 just downloaded last night and I'm trying to get used to some of the Calibre features. One question though....I have a Kindle 2 and my wife may be getting a Kindle 3 for Christmas. If I want to use Calibre for two different databases if that possible or do I need to do 2 different installs?
danchisum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can use the same calibre install with multiple libraries as well as multiple devices
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert