Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-06-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Zoshka
Connoisseur
Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & 4, Nook Tablet
Keep place in sideloaded video on NT?

I sideloaded a video onto my NT via SD card, but when I exit and return later, it starts the movie from the beginning. I tried pressing the back button in the video player and just pressing the Nook button to get out, but both approaches end up starting the movie over again when I return. Any advice?

It's a bit disappointing, since the ability to store a bunch of sideloaded videos on an SD card should be a big advantage of the NT over the Fire, and I would hoped for a more robust video player also.
Zoshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #2
Lester Burnham
Enthusiast
Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 902, Nook Tablet
The same happens for me. Might just be how it is?

On a positive note, the scroll function works pretty lag free so you can get back to a close enough spot in a second or two.
Lester Burnham is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
jcleaver
jcleaver began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
If you use MovieGallery from the appstore, it does remember the place in the video. It is a paid app, but it does work well.
jcleaver is offline   Reply With Quote