Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-13-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
SuperStalin
SuperStalin doesn't litterSuperStalin doesn't litter

Device: None
Aluratek Libre Pro Black!

Hi there,

I am searching for a cheap black Aluratek Libre Pro. I missed a recent sale, which went for $80. Please give me your offers if you have a black Libre Pro to sell.

Will provide Heatware/ebay feedback if requested.

Located in BC, Canada.
SuperStalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:50 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
You can get a brand new one with warranty at Bestbuy.ca for $129.99 until July 15, 2010.

It currently shows 'Out of stock: Will ship when available' but if you 'Check in-Store Availability' you might find one available in your area.

*edit* The price is considerably higher than your deal of $80.00, especially after you add the 12% HST. You may be able to find an open box sale at a local store too.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 07-13-2010 at 10:02 AM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #3
SuperStalin

Yeah, $130 is a wee much.... Hopefully either myself or someone can sniff a deal out there somewhere.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:44 AM   #4
SuperStalin

Bump... Someone has to have an extra Libre they want to sell...
Old 07-15-2010, 05:07 AM   #5
SuperStalin

nightly bump
Advert
Old 07-15-2010, 07:28 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Please read our Posting Guidelines and do not bump your threads.

Thank you for your understanding.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:57 AM   #7
hbherman
hbherman began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek
Smile Libre came down in price

$89.99 at Newegg.
hbherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:54 PM   #8
Runs4Brains
Runs4Brains has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Runs4Brains has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Runs4Brains has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Runs4Brains has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperStalin View Post
nightly bump
I have one listed in the Flea Market here, but I'm not willing to eat all the costs associated with shipping to Canada...
Runs4Brains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:58 AM   #9
West Virginia
Enthusiast
West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Augen The Book
Hey a free bump...hee,hee,hee

It still is going here in West Virginia for 129.99 at KMart. With 6% sales tax I won't buy it here. I'm too trolling for a better deal.

Joe
West Virginia is offline   Reply With Quote